12061 SW Hwy 54, Augusta KS 67010
Save tens of thousands on all homes starting now till the end of the weekend. (Sale ends April 13th) Over the weekend we will have bankers on site to get your new home loan started, factory rep's to answer any questions you might have, and not to mention FREE lunch to everyone who comes out to look at our homes. New local lenders now available!
We are the only dealer with local Kansas built homes, so not only can you save more with local built homes from skyline but all of our homes have a 5 star service warranty. Come on down and see all the new options on these beautiful homes or custom build your own!
East Side Homes is the largest provider of Kansas built manufactured homes. We carry Skyline, Redman, Liberty, Clayton, and Schult homes. We sell homes manufactured right in the heartland of Kansas making East Side stand up to its name. East Side Homes has a wide variety of manufactured, modular, single section, pre-owned, and repossessed homes. We will deliver and set these homes up anywhere in Kansas with no additional fee. Let us put together a land-home package that will fit your budget. Our modular homes are built in a controlled environment away from the elements and under professional supervision. They are built in a tenth of the time it takes to site build and under a third of the cost. Our fully inclusive package includes basements, garages, storm shelters, driveways, foundations, utilities, etc.
East Side Homes has prided itself in being #1 in customer satisfaction in Kansas. Our friendly and professional sales staff has made the home buying experience a lot less stressful for all of our customers. We have the best brokers in the business and can guarantee you a home regardless of any financial situation. Take advantage of our low interest rates, owner- carry loans and trade-in programs.
Manufactured Homes - The Facts
As buying a home will be the largest and most important purchase you will ever make we encourage you to consider manufactured homes for outstanding quality and a cost-effective housing option. Here are some of the top reasons why you should look at manufactured homes:
1. Depending on the region, construction costs for a new manufactured home average 10 to 45 percent less than a comparable site-built home.
2. Appraisal studies show manufactured homes appreciate in value just like other forms of housing.
3. All aspects of the construction process of a manufactured home are controlled and professionally supervised.
4. The cost of construction materials are purchased in volume for extra savings.
5. A wide variety of floor plans are available such as vaulted ceilings, fully-equipped kitchens, walk-in closets, among many other options.
6. Features such as awnings, patio covers, decks, site-built garages and permanent foundations are often available as upgrades.
7. A variety of exterior siding is available including vinyl, wood, or hardboard and in some cases stucco is an option too.
8. Manufactured homes can be customized to meet your needs.
9. Today's manufactured homes are built with the same building materials used in site-built homes.
10. Manufactured homes take less time to build than site-built homes, which means you get to move into your new home sooner.
11. Approximately 90 percent of today's manufactured homes never move from their original site.
12. All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several professionally trained inspectors.
13. Manufactured homes are constructed entirely in a controlled factory environment.
14. Today's manufactured homes are virtually indistinguishable from site-built homes and are fully compatible with any neighborhood architectural style.
Modular Homes - The Facts
About IRC Homes
IRC homes are built to the same exacting codes as local conventional "site built" homes and are considered inter-changeable with them. They appraise and are financed using conventional loan programs using your neighbors "site built" home as comparable's. They sell however at huge pricing discounts off from local builders, saving you approx. 20-40% from conventional building and saving you $1000's of dollars in construction interest and frustration. No steel remains under these homes after transport just like a conventional home.